If you want to remove shingles with less effort and time then I think there will be no other better option than using a Best shingle remover. This shingle remover is also known as a Rapid roof remover. Usually, shingle removers have a 30-inch long blade which helps you to remove tiles and it shakes to dislodge tough shingles.
Every homeowner will eventually need their Roof to be reshingled. This task can be cost-effective but if you use Shingle remover lowes then your task will be a lot easier.
Shingle removal tool is an innovative machine which will make the back-breaking shingle removal process very easy. The unique design of this remover will help you to tear off the blase and this remover will allow you to remove the shingle with minimum effort.
So removing shingle may be a hard task but you can make this task simple by selecting the correct shingle remover tool. If you want to select the Best shingle remover tool then you can have a look in your comparison table which will help you to select the shingle remover according to your choice or need. While searching for shingle remover you can also look for floor scraper Bully floor scraper are really effective floor scrapper.
Comparison table of shingle remover
|Gives long life||9.5|
|Provides one year warranty||9.6|
|Hardened for long life||9.4|
|Gives long life||9.3|
|Gives one year warranty||9.1|
|Vaughan B215||Provides lifetime warranty||9.2|
|Limited period warranty||9.0|
|Provides one year warranty||8.9|
Features of 10 best shingle remover
Zenith trim puller Review
- Zenith Trim Puller will save your money and all-important time on your DIY and professional home improvement projects for time and time again.
- This trim puller by zenith is a revolutionary patented new tool which is designed for quickly and safely removing baseboards, trim, molding, tile, wood panels, and floors chair railing, carpet tack strip and more makes it really good remover.
- It is made from durable heat-treated steel. It is sure that Zenith trim puller will last a long time and the handle of this trim puller will absorb all the vibration and it will not hurt your hand.
- The Trim Puller is designed specifically for repair or remodels projects where you aren’t destroying but rather reusing your trim, cabinets, and baseboard.
- This large flat contact area distributes the force and it prevents damage to drywall, sheetrock or other materials make this trim puller really useful.
- I am sure that this trim puller will save your important time and money on your DIY professional and home improvement projects for time and time again.
- The 15 degrees trim puller from Zenith wedged center for easy extraction of trim and baseboards make this remover really special.
- It is made of durable and heat-treated steel which make this trim puller durable and it provides you limited lifetime warranty which is really special for every buyer.
- Save your money and all-important time.
- Made of durable and heat-treated steel which make this trim puller durable.
- Designed for quickly and safely removing baseboards, trim, molding.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- For a hand tool, you may find it a bit pricy if you want lower budget shingle remover then have Dasco Pro 640, Shingle Ripper.
Zenith Trim Puller will save your money and all-important time on your DIY and professional home improvement projects for time and time again. It is designed specifically for repair or remodels projects where you aren’t destroying but rather reusing your trim, cabinets, and baseboard.
Bully Tools 91110 10 Review
Our top pick
- The Bully tools 10 gauge is our top pick from our top 10 shingle remover list as this remover is designed to get rid of the shingles quickly and quite easily without creating a whole it will provide you added comfort.
- This 10 gauge shingle remover from a bully is made from steel to ensure that it will not break when you are prying off the shingles, which is a very tough job according to me.
- Bully shingle remover is entirely made in the united stated which can be a great benefit for lots of people those who are looking to support the country and ensure that they make a better purchase from the others.
- The handle of this remover is made with fiberglass which will provide you strong and sturdy grip but this remover has still lightweight material which will make you able to use and maneuver as long as you need to while clearing off your roof.
- If you use fibreglass then I think it will be possible for you to carry the remover where you need it most as this remover is not as heavy as a full steel unit.
- Bully tools continue to grow and adapt to meet ever-changing needs and they are always ready to upgrade their quality.
- The spike of this remover makes the task easier to get under each shingle and scrap it all the way across your roof in smooth motion because they are not set so wide or a flat surface.
- This shingle remover is good enough for most people to get a good grip as this remover keeps a good movement going.
- If you buy Bully tools 91110 10 remover then you will be backed by limited lifetime warranty from the date of original purchase.
- Provides lifetime warranty.
- Gives superior comfort and durability.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- The fiberglass handle of this remover provides a strong and sturdy grip.
- I have checked thoroughly still I did not find anything.
The Bully tools 10 gauge is our top pick from our top 10 shingle remover list as this remover is designed to get rid of the shingles quickly and quite easily without creating a whole it will provide you added comfort.
Dasco Pro 640 Shingle Ripper Review
- The Dasco Pro shingle ripper will remove shingles without causing damage. It is designed and manufactured in the USA with high carbon, heat-treated American steel.
- The tip of this shingle remover is too thick to get under the nails on smaller shakes and it is too wide to fit between them.
- If your roof has smaller shakes then you can use Dasco shingle remover as we have used this remover on different types of roofing materials and we got a result that it does not work well on cedar roofs.
- The Dasco Pro 640 Shingle Ripper is lightweight but it’s heat-treated which will give you added strength.
- The pry bar of this shingle remover has a 24-inch steelhead to loosen and remove your shingle.
- The versatile design of this remover makes it perfect for removing roofing nails as well. It is designed for professionals and homeowners alike.
- It will simply pull the handle it removes the nail/staple fastener through the shingle saving the integrity of the shingle.
- It can be used on most types of shingles including wood, slate, tile, and asphalt.
- It is made for prying, ripping, and nail pulling. So this shingle ripper will help the buyer in nail pulling and ripping.
- Remove shingles without causing damage.
- Made for prying, ripping, and nail pulling.
- Versatile design makes it perfect for removing roofing nails.
- Has 24-inch steelhead.
- Doesn’t work well on cedar shakes if you want better cedar shakes then have AJC Shingle Remover it really works well cedar shingles.
The Dasco Pro 640 Shingle Ripper is lightweight but it’s heat-treated which will give you added strength. The versatile design of this remover makes it perfect for removing roofing nails as well. It is designed for professionals and homeowners alike.
Qualcraft 54-Inch Shingle Removal Shovel Review
- The 54″ general-purpose shingle removal shovel is the ideal tool for removing fiberglass or asphalt roof shingles and is recognized for its versatility and ease of use.
- The qual craft classic shingle shovels have comfortable vinyl grips, are lightweight, are constructed of all-steel construction which guarantees the toughness needed to perform the application.
- This Qualcraft shingle remover is pretty heavier and versatile which is really great as it will help the buyer to maintain it pretty easily or you may say that it will help you in your work.
- This is a bit heavier because of the all-metal build but that gives it momentum and good bit of strength.
- It worked well at pulling up decking, the steep angle made it easy to get under the sheets and have a good prying effect off of a rafter.
- The flat bar of this shingle remover slides between the shingles and the hooks on either side of the bar which will easily latch onto nails and staple.
- The handle of this remover is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue. So the buyer who wants quality designed shingle removal shovel they can buy this.
- When buyers are paying hard worth money they will always search for durability. This shingle removal gives a limited period of warranty for its product.
- Pretty light weight and versatile.
- Ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue.
- Ideal tool for removing fiberglass.
- Gives a limited period of warranty for its product.
- The blade edge is a bit thick to get under the shingles.
It worked well at pulling up decking, the steep angle made it easy to get under the sheets and have a good prying effect off of a rafter. The handle of this remover is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue. All this feature make this remover really special.
AJC Shingle Slate Remover Review
- The shingle removing tool has an ergonomic grip with extra-large striking surfaces on the front and back.
- The thinner and flexible AJC ripper is exactly the remover what buyers want from a remover.
- The tight roof place of this shingle slate remover makes it really special as it is loved by every single buyer.
- It is made of heat-treated, forged carbon steel. Hook section and tip ground to cut nails.
- This shingle hog is not much to a good slate ripper, but it is also easy to make a crappy one.
- If you buy this product then it will be pretty much effective as it is a very effective tool for removing individual sidewall cedar shingles.
- This shingle remover has hook sections and tip are ground for cutting nails.
- This product can be a very effective tool for removing individual sidewall cedar shingles.
- When buyers are paying hard worth money they will always search for durability. This shingle removal has hardened for long life.
- Provides lifetime warranty.
- Protective sleeve on handle prevents splintering.
- A very effective tool for removing individual sidewall cedar shingles.
- Provides you durability.
- It is not much to a good slate ripper.
If you buy AJC single slate remover then it will be pretty much effective as it is a very effective tool for removing individual sidewall cedar shingles.
MALCO beast shingle Review
- The Malco SB24 12″ is a short-handled Beast Shingle Remover which is ideal for roof cap removal and hard to reach places.
- The SB24 features a beveled side slot to pull out nails along walls and from underneath trim.
- This shingle remover features one piece of steel construction with a durable comfort grip and a fixed head.
- This short handled best features extra slide shots for pulling out nails along the wall from the underneath trim.
- If you have this remover then you should know that you can use this remover in a hard to reach places and roof caps.
- The durable cushion grip of this remover makes it really different from the other shingle remover.
- This is really a good tool if you want to tear off the shingle and this remover has good rating that is above 4.7 which makes it really special.
- The one-piece steel integral handle of this remover is covered with a comfortable foam grip makes it really different from the other shingle remover.
- Covered with a comfortable foam grip.
- Has durable cushion grip.
- Its short handle is ideal for roof cap removal.
- has a fixed head comfortable grip.
- I have checked thoroughly still did not find anything.
Malco beast shingle remover features one piece of steel construction with a durable comfort grip and a fixed head. The durable cushion grip of this remover makes it really different from the other shingle remover.
Bully tools floor scraper Review
- The Bully tools floor scraper has a fiberglass long handle which is the ideal tool for removing carpet, ceramic tile, wooden flooring and different types of various material.
- Bully Tools 91300 has a rubber grip handle which helps to provide you maximum comfort and decrease the hand fatigue through extended use.
- Bully 6-inch steel flooring remover features an extra thick 11 gauge steel that re-sharpens with a file or grinder which will easily remove floor debris and laminate.
- This floor scraper is built to last and it will serve you generation after generation which makes this floor scrapper really durable.
- The triple wall fiberglass handle resists breakage while still being lightweight and pretty much easy to handle.
- It’s extra thick 11 gauge steel blade make this floor scraper really stronger product to use.
- This tool is 100% American made and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Another great thing about this floor scrapper is it got more than 4 rating from more than 70 customers.
- Has fiberglass handle which will resists breakage.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- It is really durable floor scrapper.
- Got more than 4 ratings from more than 70 customers.
- Not good for removing floor glue.
Bully Tools 91300 has a rubber grip handle which helps to provide you maximum comfort and decrease the hand fatigue through extended use. It is built to last and it will serve you generation after generation which makes this floor scrapper really durable.
Vaughan B215 Review
- If you are a homeowner or a tradesman then B215 original superbar will be an essential tool for you.
- The rocker head design of this remover provides you great leverage for prying and pulling nails.
- This shingle remover is a pretty much useful tool for prying molding or for scraping and pulling out nails.
- The “shepherds crook” rocker head design of this shingle remover helps you to provide maximum power.
- The rust-resistant blue powder coat finish of this shingle remover makes this remover really different from the other remover.
- This three beveled nail slots; polished, sharp blades for easy insertion make this shingle special.
- If you buy this tool then I can assure you one thing that you will found this tool as a really a useful tool.
- Vaughan B215 has got good review from near about 400 customers which make this shingle remover a trustworthy product.
- The price of this remover is really low if you have less amount in your pocket and wants roof nail remover for you then you can surely have this one for you.
- Provides you great leverage for prying and pulling nails.
- Pretty much useful tool for prying molding.
- A useful tool for scraping and pulling out nails.
- Backed by a limited period warranty.
- I have checked thoroughly still I did not find anything.
If you are a homeowner or a tradesman then B215 original superbar will be an essential tool for you. This shingle remover is a pretty much useful tool for prying molding or for scraping and pulling out nails.
Malco Shingle Remover Review
- This shingle remover will cleanly lift off heavy loads of shingles and pulls nails out all in one motion.
- This shingle remover has 48″ heavy-duty fiberglass handle that is lightweight with exceptional balance and control.
- The beast shingle remover from Malco makes a tough job pretty much bearable which allow this scraper to do a tough job easily.
- This shingle remover lifts up a heavy load of shingles very easily and puts the nails out all in one motion.
- The long-handled model is either available with an adjustable head for handling any roof pitch, or a versatile fixed head.
- This remover is designed beautifully in the nail pulling teeth which can be done very easily.
- It has an adjustable head for handling any roof pitch. So this shingle remover will pull nails and it will handle roof pitch pretty easily.
- This shingle remover has long handled beasts features replaceable 10 gauge tempered steel blades with variable length teeth.
- Malco’s product gives limited period warranty to the buyers who are paying their hard worth money.
- Cleanly lifts heavy loads.
- Lightweight and exceptional balance control.
- Gives limited period warranty.
- Might be a bit pricy.
This shingle remover lifts up a heavy load of shingles very easily and puts the nails out all in one motion. It is designed beautifully in the nail pulling teeth which can be done very easily.
Shingle Eater 6126 Review
- It handled nails well, allowed more prying action when you needed it, reached further under the shingles, and the front edge of the handle can sometimes be worked like a little plow to help cut/mash the tear-off into strips if you push pretty far in.
- The new line of Shingle Eaters is more versatile and easier to use which make this remover available for different kinds of tasks.
- This shingle eater will last for a longer period and the angle at the hand has been changed to a more comfortable position.
- If you are having this tool then you will surely a better option for pulling out nails which make this remover really special.
- This is a very good tool for coming in sideways and lifting a strip up along the nail line.
- The nail slot is a handy feature but would be better if it narrowed down a bit more to get a better grip on the nails.
- Every Shingle Eater tool is warranted to the original purchaser to be without defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase, as shown by proof of purchase.
- Ergonomically Designed
- Provides one year warranty.
- Provides better grip on the nails.
- It is more versatile and easier to use.
- Color of this remover is not great.
Shingle eater 6126 will last for a longer period and the angle at the hand has been changed to a more comfortable position. It is more versatile and easier to use which make this remover available for different kinds of tasks.
Buyers guide of shingle remover
For the individuals who are searching for a decent shingle remover, you need something that is sufficiently lightweight that you can undoubtedly utilize it over your whole rooftop over a long setting without worrying about coming up short on steam or winding up with torment or distress over a long time.
It furnishes you with a strong surface to push with and additionally pushing on and furthermore permits guarantees that there is no breakage. While rejecting your rooftop you need a unit that will furnish you with enough use that you can without much of a stretch get under the shingles independently and rub them up and off the rooftop through the paste and different glues that are utilized to tie them.
Your scrubber ought to have the capacity to do only that and ought to likewise have no issue splitting far from the shingles when you require it to. You require something that is tough regardless of what you’re coming up against as you may discover a few spots on your shingles that are not too followed and some that are to a great degree very much followed.
You need to ensure that your unit will traverse everything that you have gone over and furthermore that it will be valuable through more than one season by being durable and fit for holding up under strenuous conditions.
- Walk slowly with a firm amount of force
- Push firmly under the bottom layer of shingles
- Keep blade down at all times to get the best leverage
- Push through nails to pull out while stripping roof
- Put blade under the edge of the shingle and push firmly
- Sharpen blades as necessary to get a better edge
- Avoid using on hard or solid materials such as blacktop or gravel
- Watch where debris will be thrown at all times.
So here we give the features of best shingle remover which will help the buyer to select a quality rapid roof remover for their work to solve any purpose. So it’s time to make a decision you should read all the review carefully before buying the shingle remover for your work. I think you will not find a disadvantage of power shingle remover.
While searching for best shingle remover you can also look for a best floor scrapper. We have given a Bully’s product for you which is the best floor scrapper product according to me.
Better pick one from our list as those are testified by lots of experts and mechanics. You can completely trust on those.
However, the choice is yours! Nobody is forcing you to pick one from here. Whatever you pick just pick wisely.
How do you use Shingle Ripper?
You can use a shingle remover to put out the damaged shingle. The shingle ripper will definitely move freely beneath the shingle. If the nail remains tight then you can get the ripper beneath the shingle or you can try to pull the shingle-like you rock it from side to side.
How Do you remove shingle from your shovel?
It will be better if you remove the ridge cap at first and then you should start removing on the shingles. You can drive the shovel up under the lower shingle edge in this way you can remove few shingles below the top of your roof.
Is it better to remove old shingles?
IF any area of your roof has been damaged then I think it will be better if you try to remove the old shingles and start from scratch. It will be a good idea to remove any shingles and applying a layer of 30 pounds roofing.
How many nails should you put in a shingle?
You should have four nails in shingle and if are staying in a wide area then you can have a six nail like the place Florida you may need 6 nails in a shingle.