If you are searching for the best dash cam for the car then you are in the right place. Front and rear dash cam with GPS will help you both on the road and off the road. Best dashcam really helps a car owner to drive a car. When searching for front and rear dash cam it can be hard to make the right decision.
The markets of Dashcam are flourishing every day because every day different varieties of Dashcam are rolling out. As you know that In this article I have discussed some of the best fronts and rear dash cam that are available on the offline as well as the online market so consider reading the full article and before buying ant of the dash cams that I have mentioned below do your own research.
The front and rear dash cam are one of the best security solutions in nowadays for a car owner. Because it can record every activity on the road ahead of you, and also it can record everything that is happening behind your car.
Why Dash Cams are Important for a Driver?
The motivation behind the dash cam is to deliberately record everything about happens both out and inside the vehicle, and it very well may be utilized for various purposes. Furthermore, the primary explanation behind a huge number of vehicle drivers purchasing dash cams for their cars is to hold the direct proof of a Car Accident.
Since it can record each movement out and about in front of you, and likewise it can record everything that is going on behind your auto.
The Dual-channel dash cam can record both on the front and on the back both have the capability to record video footage at the same time and record it into the SD card.
The separate rear camera of this dash cam is ideal for recording the back traffic of the vehicle and also can be used as a backup camera.
While searching for front and rear dash cam you can also search for some essential car-related products Best car scratch remover, best car seat covers and best car air purifiers which you will find on our website.
Do car cameras record all the time?
Comparison table of Best Dash Cams
|Product name||Features||Our Ratings|
|Rexing V1 car dash cam||WDR technology allow the camera to perform optimally in a low light||9.7|
|Rexing V1 LG dual channel dash cam||Gives you the security of two footage recorders||9.8|
|Crosstour cr600||Captures footages in 1080 pixel at 30 fps.||9.4|
|KDLINKS X1 Dashcam||Ensures high-quality recording also in poor lighting conditions||9.5|
|Vantrue N2 Dual Dash Cam||Can record both the front and inside of the car||9.3|
|Pruveeo f5 dash cam||It gives full HD 1080P / 720P. It Gives worry-free warranty||9.2|
|KDLINKS DX2||Has large 3″ screen, super slim design||9.3|
|Has longer lifetime than standard battery technology.||9.6|
|ITRUE X6D DASH CAM||The dual camera works simultaneously to give your car whole protection.||9.0|
|VECKLE DUAL DASH CAM||This dash cam can record your driving traces and driving speed||8.9|
List of 10 Best front and Rear dash cam
APEMAN Dash Cam, Front and Rear Camera for Cars
This comes with a wonderful FHD 1080P, SD Card Included, Support GPS, IPS Screen, Night Vision, 170°Wide Angle, Motion Detection, Loop Recording, G-Sensor, Parking Monitor, WDR
The advanced Sensor & IPS Screen incorporated in the brand Provide the Best Focus and Captures a Wide and Larger Area giving you a different visual experience not expected from a Camera.
APEMAN dash cam is a dual camera brand with a 1080p front camera and 720p rear camera. Driving information such as speed, longitude, and latitude data can also be recorded with an Optional GPS Antenna. The best part about this product is that the recorded videos get automatically locked when someone bumps in your car and the mechanism doesn’t overwrite the videos.
The parking monitoring feature of this product keeps your car protected 24/7 which indirectly can give you peace of mind.
This Dash Cam ergonomically comes with various functions: Motion Detection, Loop Recording, WDR, Parking monitor, Date and Time Stamp and a GPS System to provide your Location. Considering an overall review, this brand is the recommendation to the buyers as it has got numerous features at an affordable price.
Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam Review
Best dash cam under $150
- It will be the ideal front and rear dash cam for every buyer as it has the latest technology and better security option.
- This dash-cam supports dual-channel recording, allowing the dash cam to capture footage from the front camera while simultaneously recording from its rear camera attachment.
- The setup of this camera allows you to capture both ends of the road, and videos taken by the rear camera are stored alongside those from the front camera on the memory card for easy access.
- The capacity of this dash cams memory card is 64 GB and it can store up to 8.5 hours of dual-channel 1080p +VGA videos.
- As this dash cam has a loop recording system its new recording will automatically overwrite the oldest recording when your memory card will be full.
- The dual dash cam supports the WDR technology that will allow the camera to perform optimally in a low light situation.
- The auto switch of this dash cam will help you in parking at surveillance mode when it detects vibration the camera will start recording instantly.
- With its 170° ultra-wide-angle lens and wide dynamic range, you can mount the camera nearly anywhere and still capture the entirety of the road.
- The camera automatically adapts by fine-tuning the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage.
- This dash cam is backed by 18 months warranty from the date of original purchase.
• The auto switch of this dash cam will help you in parking at surveillance mode.
• The dual camera helps to capture both ends of the road.
• Backed by 18 months warranty from the date of original purchase.
Rexing v1 LG dual channel dash cam Review
Best dash cam for car
- We have selected this dual dash cam second in our list as it has gained the trust of pro-car drivers all over the world that’s why we have selected this dash cam as our Best dash cam for the car.
- Rexing V1 LG dash cam gives you the security of two footage recorders and that too without any fixes or issues.
- Its loop recording system will automatically overwrite the oldest recording when the memory card will be full and the locks video will be safe from being overwritten.
- It supports HD dual-channel recording and it captures high definition video from both the front camera and rear camera simultaneously.
- The V1 LG is an HD rear camera that records its surroundings in 720p resolution.
- The “dynamic range” technology of this dash cam enhances the night recording by tuning the exposure.
- The internal GPS logger gives the V1 LG all the feature it requires to capture videos which truly represent your driving.
- The pre-installed GPS of this dash cam will help you to get the location, date and speed information without any separate application.
- If a collision is detected the current video will be locked as this dash cam is featured with gravity sensor.
- This dash cam is backed by 18 months warranty from the date of original purchase.
• The dynamic range of this dash cam enhances the night recording by tuning the exposure.
• Backed by 18 months warranty from the date of original purchase.
• The HD rear camera records its surroundings in 720p resolution.
Crosstour cr600 Review
Best dash cam under $ 100
- The Crosstour dash cam offers double surveillance and it is one of the best dash cams below the $100 mark available in the market.
- This dashcam has a dual-channel recording which allows you to capture crisp and clear video compared to those VGA rear modules.
- The front camera of this Crosstour dashcam captures footages in 1080 pixels at 30 fps.
- This dashcam adopts upgraded high-speed processing chip and high light sensitivity sensor, F1.8 super big aperture and 6 glass lens.
- It’s compact and sleek which helps you to keep it hidden near the rear anywhere. The rear camera also offers you good quality.
- The video quality of the Crosstour dash cam is one of the best particularly during the night which you can’t get in any other dash cam.
- The rear camera of this dash cam offers you a 120° range and both these cams combined works as a good parking mode camera.
- The front and rear dual lens of this dash cam capture missing scenery and collision&scraping, making the journey more enjoyable.
- Crosstour Cr600 is backed by one year limited period warranty to the buyers from the date of original purchase.
• This Crosstour dash cam captures footages in 1080 pixels at 30 fps.
• It has auto on/off sensitive buttons.
• It is backed by a one-year limited period warranty.
KDLINKS X1 Dashcam
Best dash cam under $ 200
- You will really love KDlinks dashcam and it often expresses relief that finally, they have found a reliable dash cam.
- This dash cam has a night mode system which ensures high-quality recording also in poor lighting conditions.
- This dash cam has a small following among truckers like one that drives 400 miles a night who finds the video quality very clear and says navigating the menu is snap.
- The built-in GPS module precisely records GPS data into dash cam video clips and you can check the vehicle location, speed, route on Google Map through included KDLINKS dashcam player software.
- This dash cam has a large 2.7-inch screen with a super slim design. It comes with an 8 GB micro sd card which is ready to use right out of the box.
- You will find that this dash cam has a number of modern solutions that will pretty much useful for every single driver.
- It’s high-quality Li-polymer 3.7v 110 MAH battery can bear high or low temperature. So all this feature make this dash cam really special.
- It is backed by one year warranty to the buyers from the date of original purchase.
• It comes with an 8 GB micro sd card which is ready to use right out of the box.
• Its high-quality Li-polymer 3.7v 110 MAH battery can bear high or low temperatures.
• Backed by one year’s warranty.
Vantrue N2 Dual Dash Cam Review
- This dual camera has the ability to record or captures the license plates cars as well as road signs with [email protected] (front) and the cabin [email protected]
- This camera can record both the front and inside of the car but buyers who don’t need the inside recording they can record with the single front-facing camera.
- Vanture N2 dual dash cam has a built-in speaker and microphone which will help you to capture high-quality audio clearly without distortion.
- The N2 pro dual dash cam has the ability to resist heat from -4 to 194 degree and the working temperature is -4 to 158 degrees.
- It has an optional GPS to track the location, driving route and speed in either KM/H or MP/H. You have to buy extra N2 pro-GPS mount to use this dash cam.
- Vanture N2 dual dash cam has auto LCD off after the recording begins so you won’t be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield.
- The loop recording system of this dash cam saves the latest videos and overwrites the oldest videos when the card reaches its capacity.
- The dual-lens setup of this dash cam ensures you to notice the traffic around you more clearly while driving.
- It is backed by 18 months warranty from the date of original purchase. You will get every reply to your every question within 24 hours.
• It provides 18 months warranty to the buyer from the date of original purchase.
• It saves the latest videos and overwrites the oldest videos.
• It has a built-in speaker and microphone which will help you to capture high-quality audio clearly without distortion.
Pruveeo F5 Dash Cam Review
- Pruveeo is a professional dash cam manufacturer. It provides OEM and ODM services for numerous famous brands around the world.
- The F5 is currently the lowest cost Wi-fi dash cam available. The APP supports both IOS & Android systems, allowing users to view, configure, and download HD videos through WiFi in real-time.
- It begins taping when the engine is switched on and also quits when it is shut off.
- This dash cam works automatically. It starts recording when the engine is turned on and stops when it is turned off.
- The loop interval recording to micro SD Card. The seamless recording means no gaps between the recorded files.
- Pruveeo has total confidence in their products and backs them with a 12-month replacement warranty.
- You can easily mount this camera to your windshield by using the included 3M adhesive mount kits.
- This camera works great. It is a very good DVR dash cam for the price. The WiFi file transfer is easy and has had no problems.
- It saves the files as you determine, with looping recording to free up space by deleting files that aren’t needed anymore.
• Easy to install and use.
• Records very nice videos.
• It is a very good DVR dash cam for the price.
• It has total confidence in their products and backs them with a 12-month replacement warranty.
KDLINKS DX2 Review
- This front and rear dash cam have 2 lens system which can well cover both front and rear, 165° for the front, and 125° for the rear, 290° in total.
- It has a 3-inch display, through which you can easily review your videos as well as conveniently configure your device.
- You will find various types of modern solutions in this dash cam which is pretty much useful for all types of drivers.
- This dashcam provides the best support for every type of customer every email would be replied within 24 hours and it will provide a 100 % satisfaction guarantee.
- The WDR system of this dash cam will make no detail escapes for the F1.6 high-quality camera lens.
- The dashcam will start recording immediately after turning on your ignition which is pretty much helpful for every single driver.
- It has a night mode ensuring high quality recordings also in poor lighting conditions.
- There is even an emergency lock button on the DX2 that allows you to “lock” (or preserve) a particular important video file that you don’t want to be overwritten as the dashcam does normal loop recording on the memory card.
- KDLINKS DX2 provides one year warranty to cover any dash cam hardware issues.
• It comes with a 16GB MicroSD card and supports up to 64/128GB cards.
• The night mode of this dash cam ensures high-quality recordings also in poor lighting conditions.
• Provides a 1-year limited period warranty.
AUKEY Dash Cam Review
- When it comes to recording quality, this device is simply outstanding. It provides great video recording during both day and night.
- During emergency recording, it automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recording.
- The DR01 dash cam measures about 2.2 inches square by a little over an inch deep and sports a sharp 2-inch color LCD.
- You can easily use the Aukey dash cam and the menus can be arranged logically, but that’s for someone who used a lot of dash cam.
- Its supercapacitor has greater heat and cold endurance and longer lifetime than standard battery technology.
- The front camera has an ultra-wide 170 angle, while the rear one offers a 152 angle. So it has a total of 322-degree coverage out of 360. This is one of the cameras with the widest coverage ever.
- You can easily and securely mount to your windshield or dashboard in seconds with the included suction cup or double-sided 3M pad.
- Aukey dash cam provides a one-year limited period warranty to the buyer from the date of the original purchase.
- If you want a reasonable video quality front and back dash cam without spending your fortune, the DR02 will be the perfect choice for you.
• It provides the widest coverage.
• Automatically captures unexpected driving incidents.
• Maintains decent full HD video quality.
• The front and rear cameras are included with this dash cam.
ITRUE X6D Dash Cam Review
- The price of ITrue X6D is a bit higher than the Rexing V1 p both dash cams are available at just under $150 but in case of feature both are different from one another.
- The original triangle and stealth design keep the X6D perfectly fit for engineering and aesthetics.
- The two lens systems can cover both the front and rear pretty well. The dual camera works simultaneously to give your car whole protection.
- There is a word never judge a book by its cover which is applicable to X6d it may look slim, but it has lots of functions including full HD videos, superior night vision, super wide-angle, etc.
- The dual front and rear cams of this dash cam work together to provide a simultaneous view of the road from all types of angles.
- This dash cam has a 16GB micro SD card which is included to make this one of them out of the box and ready to use simple rear dash cams.
- The wide dynamic range of this dash cam helps to capture the best light exposure between different objects.
- It is backed by one year warranty to the buyers from the date of original purchase what else you can ask for?
- Itrue X6D is backed world-class customer support which will help the user to use this dash cam pretty easily.
• Dual-Camera works simultaneously to give your car whole protection.
• Backed by one year warranty to the buyers from the date of original purchase.
• This dashcam helps to capture the best light exposure between different objects.
Veckle Dual Dash Cam Review
Best budget dash cam
- The veckle mini has a high recording quality of 1080p for the back and front cameras and has the capability to record as high as 60 frames per second using only the front-facing camera.
- The camera of this dash cam can record your driving traces and driving speed, stamping the GPS data and the speed data on video.
- This dual-channel dash cam uses the best sony Exmor sensor which can record the license plate numbers even in the dark condition.
- If the car undergoes a collision the camera will save the footage for maximum protection which is really necessary.
- This dash cam automatically locks the incident video if there is any collision, protecting it from overwritten, easy for lookup and save for insurance.
- One of the bad sides of this camera is that it gets hot if you live in hotter climates then it might create a problem with packing guard for its extreme heat.
- The veckle mini is a dual-lens dash camera with the video quality of a single lens camera an impressive feat.
- Veckle mini dash cam is backed one-year limited period warranty to the buyers from the date of original purchase.
• In any collision, the camera will save the footage for maximum protection.
• Backed by one-year limited periods warranty to the buyers from the date of original purchase.
Buyer’s Guide- for the Best Front and Rear Dash Cam
At first, decide your budget or range then look for front and rear dash cam as if you have a low budget then don’t expect to have a quality from your dash cam. If you have a good budget then you can look for quality front and rear dash cam. You could easily get a 1080p dash cam for under $50 on Amazon which is great and if your budget allows you there are higher models available for $100.
Resolution is the most important part of a camera as its quality determines how clearly you can see the video’s detail. I suggest you get at least a 1080p camera which will provide you with HD quality output. You could also go for 4k dash cams if your budget allows you. Otherwise, a 1080p dash cam is a good option for you it perfectly works great.
While you are buying an electrical product always look for a warranty product as an electrical product fails any time So I think you should always look for at least one year of warranty it will worth your money. Most of the products that I have mentioned above come with a warranty as an electronic device it can collapse at any time and having extra security is not any harm. So, consider getting your stuff with a warranty for at least one year.
Battery life –
A buyer should always look for a durable battery as it will help in your work. You expect that your front and rear dash cam will record important video file locking to automatically detect any incidents or accidents and save the footage. Most of the Dash Cams that are available on the market will provide you with at least a full day of usage which is decently good and there are also some dash cams that can last for around two to three days with a single charge.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here I have listed some of the most frequently asked questions by you guys. So, consider reading these questions to get full information.
Consider Reading Our Other Articles On:
- Best Bench Vise
- Best air fresheners both for office use and home purpose use
- Best Plasma Cutter
- Best Hydroponic System
- Best Posture Corrector
- Best heated jacket and vest Genuine products with comparison
- 10 Best drill press for the money or Best drill press for metal
- Best Bathroom Heaters: Top rated at the genuine price listed
- best home generators 2020 Have Best Low Noise Generator
- Best Automatic Hair Curler
So, here we give the features of the best front and rear dash cam which will help the buyer to select a quality front and rear dash cam for them. So it’s time to make a decision you should read all the reviews carefully before buying the front and rear dash cam for you.
While a search for front and rear dash cam you can also search for some essential car-related products car window sunshade which you will find on our website Supremeten.com.
So, if you liked this article for what so ever reason then consider sharing this with your friends and family also don’t forget to comment down your thoughts in the comment section below.